Reflections





White dreams

Blue waves 

Hawks 

A house of mud

Will you remember this dream?

Is there a way to the stars?

Until I see you again

I carry my red army suit

Fighting imaginary shadows 

everything is a lie

even me

Everything rolls

I roll with it

Dance of nature 

Beautiful chaos


~ ~ ~


Your black eyes

pierced my mind

timeless spirit

vast sunset meadows 

Silence

I am still here

dancing in a white dress

Epiphany of youth

An endless joke

through the centuries 

and then the sound of didgeridoo and tablas

On the way to the castle 

Colours of Dusk

Purple Blue Violet

Déjà vu

Riding horses in the middle of the night 

Searching for my ego to build another life





Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Α ν α μ ο ν ή ~ L o n g i n g

Γυναικείες Μορφές της Αρχαίας Τραγωδίας | Female Figures of Ancient Tragedy