Covid feels ridiculous


 © photo EPA/MOHAMMED SABER

Covid paid a visit yesterday 

But who am I to feel pain 

In a pain - constructed world

unhostile for children and innocent people...

Only the sharks survive here.

Human sharks who eat "sharks" 'cause "sharka" in Greek means flesh.

I heard about surgeries without anesthetic, about an insane struggle without medicine, about traumas without the chance for treatment.

Where are we going, people?

Where are we going?

I heard in your nightmares the sound of the bombs, I heard in your songs a long, deep mourning 

I am here, holding your hand, that's all I've learned to do in this unfair life.

I remember a girl who once faced death and told him "Go to hell!"

She was brave

Not anymore

I wish I had done better so I was in a position to offer real help.

Have strength 

Have courage

May the light win in the end

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Α ν α μ ο ν ή ~ L o n g i n g