Indigo




I know that now you know 

Ancient soul

Fellow brother 

How much I miss you in these endless

nights

I thought I did it

I've been through 

I passed on the other side

But no

With clear sight now

I see everything 

Living amongst the worlds

Many worlds

An endlessly colourful flight

but so much sorrow 

when I come back here

and I live in this fake reality 

this box, this so well - constructed

Matrix

I have tried for years now to find a

crack, to make holes

I know there's a crack

in its monstrous consciousness 

I know I can do it through meditation 

That's where they fight us

On the energetic fields

and the power of concentration 

In the Silence, 4 o'clock in the morning

I hear the songs of the butterfly 

Then I remember 

I fly with her wings

Different colours everyday

Different songs 

Limitless are the blessings of the

Butterfly 

A whole new world begins

Let's do it 💫






Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Α ν α μ ο ν ή ~ L o n g i n g