It rains in Kathmandu

Time to get myself together

Seriously now 



Everything rolls

Rain in Kathmandu 

Kaal Bhairava

Shiva rain

Destruction 

Dance

Revenge

The One who brakes, the One who makes

"Look at those electrical cables. They are all

 fucked up!"

"You should see Valparaiso, Chile.", Adi said.

Our feet are cold

The Nepali poem said :

"Cook within yourself

saulty, atomic varieties"

I like that cafe 

and the graffiti at the hostel

The mountains roar around

A silent roar

esoteric, prominent 

I heard the echo of my voice

I had a dream

This trip is for the meaning 

of death, not the meaning 

of life

can't explain that

somebody is sick in the

next room

everybody is sick

every city is sick

the mountain 

the river

the ocean

It rains in Kathmandu 



Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Α ν α μ ο ν ή ~ L o n g i n g