Just Another Road Story



Just Another Road Story by Alkistis Voulgari



One of my road favourites :)

" A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall " , THE FREEWHEELIN' ALBUM, Bob Dylan

Oh, what did you see, my blue-eyed son?

Oh, what did you see, my darling young one? I saw a newborn baby with wild wolves all around it I saw a highway of diamonds with nobody on it I saw a black branch with blood that kept drippin’ I saw a room full of men with their hammers a-bleedin’ I saw a white ladder all covered with water I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken I saw guns and sharp swords in the hands of young children And it’s a hard, and it’s a hard, it’s a hard, it’s a hard And it’s a hard rain’s a-gonna fall

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Α ν α μ ο ν ή ~ L o n g i n g